Tuesday, May 16, 2023

FATHER STU - Official Trailer (HD) On Netflix

FATHER STU - Official Trailer (HD)

My Singaporean, non-Christian colleague recommended me to watch this on Netflix.

He said the movie is very good. So I believe him.

I youtubed it and here are what I found.

Of course, gonna watch this on Netflix over the weekend.


Here’s what they say about Father Stu


As a pastor's wife, I watched this movie yesterday and cried. Loved it. This Christian life IS not what we see portrayed in every day movies. We don't go around all day smiling, being perfect or smelling like gingerbread. Some of us are rough around the edges, we may not fit in the conventional cliques and may be outcasts like Father Stu - this movie is not for the perfect Christian, but the imperfect, who have a heart and a calling from God. God can use us, regardless of our background or afflictions, he knows the plans he has for us. Yes it has cursing, but so does life, it has imperfect people but so does life. But when I tell you this movie made me wept, it moved me. I loved the ordination scene. I tried telling someone about it today, and I cried. Lord help me to persevere. Help me to be ME and not a copy of what people want me to be, and use ME just the way I am. Thank you  Mr. Wahlberg.



  • Carolyn Lady in Waiting



I am a Muslim who raised up learning to have a fully respect to all humans. No matter you are religious or not. I just finished watching this movie. Can’t express how wonderful this movie was. It Has so many great life lessons and meaningful thoughts to learn from. 

Mark! you deserve an Oscar for this one! Great acting skills and highly appreciated efforts from all the cast to share with us this beautiful story as a movie. 

  • Dali


Ironheart73

11 months ago

18 subscribers

I did not expect to be moved as much. I was trying to hold my tears back, but I could no longer help it during the final 10 or 20 minutes of the movie. This movie deserves more appreciation


James b

9 months ago

19 subscribers

Mark and Mel both should get Oscar noms for their performance in this film. They were absolutely incredible. Brilliant film. Was on the brink of crying multiple times.



Lynn Phillips

10 months ago


I watched this movie last night and it touched my heart. These are the type of movies I like when they are based on true stories and very well portrayed. This made me do some thinking on how loving and forgiving God is. Mark Walberg is definitely an elite actor and I can't wait to see other movies from him. Please keep making movies like these. Mel Gibson and his mom were good in their parts too.Of course everybody loves Mr. Gibson. Mark Walburg should win an Oscar for this!!!



Sunshine Girl

1 year ago

3 subscribers

I absolutely LOVE THIS MOVIE! I just finished watching it and had to jump on YouTube to comment on all the trailers. It was hysterical and had me in tears 

Haven’t seen a movie this good in such a long time. Thank God the story was told with rawness, cursing, rated R because any other way would have been fake. Praying for a HUGE success at the box office



FantasyLover97

3 months ago (edited)

1 subscribers

I just got done watching this movie with my mom and we loved it. It was sooo good and heartfelt, I cried a lot.  My mom and I aren't Catholic but we are believer's,  and of christian faith.   Movies, stories like this matter and often times help reaffirm or help people acknowledge their faith and the love they have for God. Movies, stories like this make you grateful for the faith you do have or even often doubt. It was powerful, and Mark and everyone else involved did a phenomenal job in this.



Swiss Chocolate

1 year ago (edited)

1.59K subscribers

I just saw this film last night. I hadn't seen the trailer and literally knew nothing about the storyline. I want to thank God for every person who facilitated the making of this beautiful movie, especially it's central character, Father Stu. So many deep and powerful messages are represented throughout it. If you are a person who knows suffering and longing and desires to know why...see this film! If you think there are no more compelling films being made...see this film! If you go with a broken heart, you will receive answers. Thank you, Mark!



No comments: