Thursday, February 2, 2023

Did Apple just FIX the MagSafe Battery Pack? (RESULTS)

anyone tried updating their Apple Magsafe powerbank yet?

I'm doing it now. I am really disappointed of this Apple Magsafe powerbank which

i bought for more than $100 here in Singapore.

My bad, I didn't watch or read any review on this as of course

I TRUST APPLE to have TOP quality products since I have been usaing Apple products in decades.

I have my Apple macbook pro 15" since 2015 and it still working pretty good.

I have their iphone 7splus, Iphone 8plus, now iphone 13pro max devices which are really good

durable and long lasting. But this one, really, suck the $$$ in me I feel Apple cheated or scammed me!

I even created a youtube shorts about it.

in here:
https://youtube.com/shorts/pa4L60nPAQI?feature=share

No comments: