Monday, May 16, 2022

From Android #HuaweiPro20 to #iphone13promax Gold | Unboxing and first impressions

Switching from an Android phone is not easy.

But surely when you get the feel of it,

you will be surprised how simple and amazing iphones are.

What I most like about using iphone is when you decide to upgrade

to newer iphone models, all your datss, from notes, photos, videos, contacts

will be synced to the new iphone!

That is so amazing, right?

No more manual migration of datas. It just syncs and updates

in just one click.

Sometimes it may get sometime to complete the migration

but rest assured that it is well-taken care of by Apple.

So if you are thinking of switching from android to iphone

I say, just give it a try.

I have been using iphone and apple products since 2002, 

and I am pretty satisfied by it until today.

No headaches, and it lasts long too.

I am still keeping my iphone8 plus as a spare phone.


No comments: