Tuesday, August 3, 2021

This is not a PRANK!!! I can really cook Garlic Buttered Prawn!!! | Dinx Vlogs | SingaporeLife

This is not a PRANK!!! I can really cook Garlic Buttered Prawn!!! | Dinx Vlogs


We all have our inner-chef in us. You know how that feels like when you are craving for some food 

and you couldn't just get it anywhere?

So you open up your fridge and get all the necessary ingredients and toss it on your pan.

Voila! Cravings satisfied!

As Singapore is back to Phase due to rising covid cases, everyone's back to take out their food

and enjoy a quiet meal at home.

As the days go by, like for my own experience,  we start to miss going out and appreciate the 

little things in life that we used to ignore -- dining in.

Man! I have been looking forward to dine out again.

I miss the sounds of hawker, food stalls, foodcourts and restaurants.

I just wished this virus will go away asap! (But I know I won't)

Anyways, just sharing one of my videos where I start to make or cook one of my fave dishes.

Garlic Buttered Prawn.

Enjoy my video guys. And uh.. If you have time please do drop by my youtube channel for more
Singapore life videos: @dinxvlogs

Thank you for watching guys!

And thanks for the support.:)

Stay safe and pray always for God's protection so you and your loved ones can enjoy more

of life and of couse-- more food! 🙏🙏🙏

No comments: