Thursday, July 15, 2021

UNBOXING AIRPODS PRO REPLICA


Just trying out this Airpods pro replica guys! 

I can say that it's good. Maybe 8/10 rating based on the original features and quality.

My only comments are that I just find this super bassy, and the Transparency on this version is not working. Also when I am trying to connect on my Macbook pro, it's not working. I need to try it again
and update you.

Though I heard there are some Airpods Pro replica that works almost like the original with Transparency/ Noise Cancellation on. That one I still need to find out and confirm.

If you know any guys! Do let me know yah?
You can whatsapp me at +6596435138.

This has the following features:

✅ Can rename Airpods
✅ On FindmyAirpods
✅ GPS
✅ long battery hours
✅ Super Bass

Overall with the sound quality compared to my old authentic Airpods 1 is really good!

Surprisingly battery also lasts long. Airpods pro replica bluetooth connectivity is quick.

I have been using this for months now and it is still good.

If you are in a tight budget or don't want to spend $370 on an original Airpods pro,

I say this one is good already. 👍

Thank you for watching my video. 😊

Don't forget to Like, Subscribe and Share.🙏

Chat soon.:)

#StaySafe





No comments: