Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snorkeling in Cebu with my iPhone 4S


Welcome to my page.

I'm back and this time I'm gonna show you alot of stuff.

From video tutorials to anything.

and guess what , you are free to send me a request too!

Awesome right?

Today, let me brag about the capabilities of my good'ol buddy iphone 4s.

We went back to Cebu, Philippines for a holiday few months back

and it was just timely to have my Lifeproof Casing with me.

you know, iphone + Lifeproof casing... you are good to go!

I had a lot of fun taking photos and videos while I was underwater and on the beach.

That would have not been possible without my Lifeproof casing with me.

it was really cool! and purchasing Lifeproof casing was worth it!

To show show some of my videos I have edited it in iMovie for iPhone too.

You see I love everything that's mobile.

One of these days, I will post  a  blog on how to edit with your iphone or ipad

to make your travel experience more fun and well-documented. :)

so don't forget to subscribe ok?

Enjoy the video below and let me know what you think.



No comments: