Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jesus Calling For Kids App is Awesome

In life, you can go on do your everyday stuff, chores, things.
Reach your dreams, set a goal, etc.

You can do that easier with Jesus around in your life.

Because Jesus will give you strength, hope and comfort along the way.

My life lately has been very busy.

I am now starting to direct my life in a new path. On the business side, I'm taking the path of Robert Kiyosoki and Donald Trump. To start this business is not easy. You need to be focused and get energised or motivated all the time. It's okay! I chose that. And this is my way.

With that, I don't forget Jesus.
Cuz the more I need strength , the more that I need Him to be in my life.

Every morning before I start my day, I feed my spirit and soul with one of these Christian Apps.

Jesus Calling For Kids





It's awesome because you get to feel Jesus' presence communicating directly to you and in your heart.

Install it and I highly recommend it cuz I always get blessed by it.

You can gift it to your friends or kids too.

Today's devotional is beautiful!

Read on and enjoy Jesus' presence. 😊🙏❤


"The Glow of My Presence"

I truly believe I will live to see the Lord’s goodness.
—Psalm 27:13 (ICB)

I am constantly working in your life, even though you may not realize it. Especially when you are tired or hurt, or the day has had too many troubles, you may not notice Me at all. But I am there.

When you are tired, I am the One who is gently urging you on. When you are hurt, I am the One who is softly whispering, “It’s going to be okay.” And when you are overwhelmed, I am the One who is running before you, clearing the path of things you just can’t face today.

In those times that you have felt the weakest, I have been working the hardest for you. And though you may not see Me right now, one day you will look back and know that I was right there all along, giving you all that you needed. Your memories of those days will be bright with the glow of My Presence.

JESUS

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: