Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blessed Monday To You

Ok I am into 2 MLM Networks now. So as my day gets busier
I make it a habit to spend time with Jesus.

Every morning when I wake up,
I read either Psalm 23 , Jesus Calling for kids (iphone/ipad app) or 100 Days of Favor by Joseph Price.

It's one of the ways of feeding my soul and get closer to Jesus.

One thing I realized,
In this world, the devil might lure us to be very busy that we would't able to have time with our loved ones or family,

But I tell you, only Jesus can set you free from all these.

So this morning ,
Let me share with you one of my fave Bible verses that promises Jesus' rest.

PSALM 23



The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of
righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

(Psalm 23:1-6 NIVUK)

Happy Blessed Monday everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: