Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Real Estate Diary


Welcome to my Real Estate journey!

It's the 19th of May 2010.
I need to mark this date

Cuz..

It has been almost 2 months now and so far as a partime property agent,
I've not gone anywhere yet.

I can say, this career is packaged with
disappointments, heartaches , frustrations and hardwork.

You get to deal with different people with different wants and needs.
You also get scoldings from your co- agent, missed a viewing appointment because last minute you weren't informed, make a lot of calls , sms ,
Talk...talk... Etc.

Whew!

It's tough.

It's not easy.

But I like it.

Giving up isn't on my mind yet.

So I'm still ok.

Forget about my phone bills.
It's an investment.

I haven't closed one whole unit deal yet.
But with the right tenant and right place. It shall come.

Winks!

Jesus, I know You're with me in this.
Pls. keep inspiring me.

:)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: