Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hardrock Hotel @ResortWorld Sentosa

While everyone is excited for the opening of Resort World this Monday,
I spent our Friday night at the new Hardrock Hotel @Resort World Sentosa.













I am so blessed to have the opportunity in staying overnight at one of the most expensive hotel rooms I know here in Singapore!



















The best part is.

This morning as I was waiting for my friends, I got bored and had decided to explore the room. Fix the bed, turn on the ipod and then opened the drawers.

To my surprise I saw this.




Yes! The Bible!!!
God is good He keeps reminding me of His presence everywhere. I soooo love it!

Thank you Abba.

Of course, I opened it
and a chance to read few chapters of Job.

Cool ha?

It is an awesome Saturday today.

Will post more of the Resort world adventure on my next thread.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!


Heyy, have I mentioned that
These are all for FREE?

*winks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures. Have booked for Hard Rock too but having second thoughts and looking around for more info so your pics helped. Anyway, that statement about the most expensive hotel in Singapore is quite far from the truth. There's Capella (in Sentosa) about US$700. Or Raffles Hotel? St Regis? Four Seasons? Ritz-Carlton? etc etc.

Ubergurl said...

Hi there. Don't shoot me (am just the messenger)... but you did sign the NDA ya? :(((((((((((((((((

Ubergurl said...

Shhh! NDA :)

Blog Attack said...

HELLO!
I just updated my blog. try searching for hotels in my site www.definitely.dreamtripslife.com

Got awesome deals in there. let me know yeah?