Monday, October 29, 2012

Work From No Home Testimonial (not a scam)


OK, so this was just weird.

Almost surreal.  Like I couldn't make it up if I even tried.

HINT: The good part starts somewhere around the 2 minute mark.



==>CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO


Pretty cool stuff huh?

I'm all for my fellow marketers 'raising the bar', more
power to them but the part where *I* have to work that much harder
just to keep up? Not so cool.

Here's the skinny.

A huge part of IM's appeal is the fact that you have total
freedom to do whatever you want,whenever you want. But behind it
all, there's a lot of hard work involved, right?

Heck, I work in my pajamas all the time but sometimes it's from
dusk to dawn, and don't get me started on the sheer amount of
new money-making fads out there.

Talk about information overload!

So apparently this crazy Asian dude has cracked the system yet
again, generating  $12,614 on vacation halfway around the world on
a fresh site under 29 days .

Best part? He barely spent an hour a day on the site.

Someone please take my money!

Seriously though, a couple of hater types expressed concern that
there might be ... dare I say ... SHENANIGANS involved in Peng
Joon's little enterprise ( I was too, at first) but Peng Joon
actually DOES this in the video ...not just talk about it.

So you're getting REAL WORLD tips and techniques ...not just
theory.

I'm the worst person in the world at traffic stuff and all that
Panda/Penguin crap and this was super easy to understand.

There's also all kinds of ninja-level non-SEO stuff too if
that's what you're going for.

But enough jibber-jabber

Watch it for yourself here

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO


Talk Soon

Dinx

P.S. PJ does a LOT more than just sell "Marketing" stuff
online. He's also a public speaker and a Clickbank Premier
Vendor, some weird title Clickbank gives to their top 100 earners.

Almost all of his strategies are free as well so that's doubly
cool.

Check out the video here




P.P.S. PJ is offering a HUGE bonus with WFNH... I promised to keep
my lips sealed but here's what I can say - it's CRAYZEE.

->Here's that link again<- p="p">



Not convinced yet?

Watch this testimonial from one of the Work From No Home members.



CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO

No comments: