Monday, August 13, 2012

Jesus Calling For Kids iphone App









If you're a techy Believer like me,
You will love this iphone app from Sarah Young - "Jesus Calling For Kids" iphone / ipad app.

It has a 7 day trial period and you can purchase the full version of the app from there on.


It gives you 365 Days daily devotionals which you can access from almost anywhere.



My favorite part is when after reading,
You can share it on Facebook or Twitter or email.



You can select which part of the devotional you want to share. As for me, I prefer to share everything and just give credit on the person.





It has cool menus too.













You can gift this iphone app too
by following this instruction.




Cool huh?

Install now and feed your soul wherever you go!

It's A MUST these days.

See you on my next blog.

Don't forget to subscribe!
😃😃😃

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: