Friday, July 23, 2010

iPad Launching in Singapore- a total disappointment!












I am not impressed with the iPad launching here in Singapore.
Do you know why?

Because....

No MORE STOCKS!!!

My friend had a favor. She was able to secure 32gig ipad wifi+3g and have asked me to unbox it.

So here are the pics!


But me??

I think I'm gona have to wait till next month for the next ipad wifi+3g stock to arrive??

Pathetic!

Sometimes I hate apple for making me feel this way!

Apple launching means = Some people get to go home with their ipad , happy.
Others go home for NOTHING ..emotions down, sad, tired, hungry , disappointed because of the long queues and failed hopes !!

I feel so rejected now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Annie Robertson said...

Thank you so much for sharing it.
The professional iPad accessories selling store, padacs.com has gained popularity in Australian market with the attractive discount deals it gives to buyers. The most striking thing about the store is despite the low cost of the products, it ensures that a quality standard is maintained so that customers do not complain later on

iPad Accessories